South Coast Logistics provides a comprehensive suite of
desktop relocation and IT services. We understand that every desktop
environment is unique, and whether you need one computer moved, or an entire
office relocated, we can provide a customized solution.
South Coast Logistics understands that every minute of
downtime affects your company’s bottom line. That’s why we conduct extensive
pre-move planning with your company’s staff to ensure that all logistical
requirements are accounted for in advance. Every aspect can be customized to
your unique needs, from specific monitor mounting requirements, to right or
left handed placement of the mouse in a specific workstation.
- 24/7/365 availability. We work on your
- Pre-move inventory of all equipment to be
- Disconnection, packaging, and
transportation of all components.
- Reconnection of all components at the new
- Deployment and testing of new devices in
addition to your existing equipment.
- Strict controls on handling of customer
data and hard drives to maintain the integrity of your data.
- Shock and static-proof packaging materials.
- Cable management to ensure a safe, clean
environment for your staff.
- Full post-move functionality verification
of networks and equipment.
- Clean-up and debris removal.
- Post-move audit and support.
We Handle It All
South Coast Logistics makes the moving process simple
by acting as your single point of contact for your entire relocation
project. We manage the relocation of all of your assets, including office
furniture and copiers. Our specially trained team will safely disconnect
your equipment, securely package and inventory it, and transport it on our
air-ride, liftgate-equipped fleet. At your new location, we will configure
each workstation exactly to your specifications. Our team will reinstall
each computer, ensuring network functionality as required. We understand
that relocation can be stressful, and we work to make the process as
comfortable as possible for your employees, so they can focus on getting
back to work.